Select To Get Started:
Kansas City Public Schools is now offering a secure site for former students to access transcripts and education verifications. This website is only to be used by former students and third party requestors. Current Students should contact their school for records requests.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE - Walk-In hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 to 4:30 PM with the exception of major holidays.
- Please indicate in the Special Instructions on the form page if you would like your record sent electronically or mailed to the address you provided. If no instructions are listed then your order will be delivered electronically.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$10.50 each|
The Following May Be Requested by Current Students:
|High School Transcript||$0 each|
|Grade Card||$0 each|
|Test Scores||$0 each|
|High School Transcript
|Verification of Graduation
A signed release form is required for transcripts. Verification of graduation do not require a signed release form and will be delivered via email.
- Birth Certificates
- GPA Scores
- Credits Taken/Earned
Kansas City Public Schools
Attn: Office of Student Records
2901 Troost Ave
Kansas City, MO 64109
Phone: (816) 418-7735
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM